tem Insanli Haki
of Human Rights
Fe kolyo ki swikara benjili sungen ji pia egal ji nenawcuduble haki de moy membro de insanli famil is basi de huruya, adilya ji xanti in globa,
Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,
Fe kolyo ki posjui ji posjaci insanli haki le resulta daybawlupul fale kuto bala cufam yoxin de insanlar, ji fe kolyo ki realcu de globa in kuto insan xa furaha huruya fe vyata ji fe imanu ji huruya of hawfu ji haja le begongaw kupul maxim gao cele de ordinari insan,
Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people,
Fe kolyo ki daymuhim, eger insan am no bemusigi, kupul finili seleti, na panlan anti bawlukrasi ji infrapel, ki insanli haki am begarde har lega,
Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,
Fe kolyo ki daymuhim na frongi evolu dostemey gwanxi intre nasyon,
Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations,
Fe kolyo ki demo de Uncudo Nasyonlar le rideklara in regulamen sesu bala imanu fe basili insanli haki, fe sungen ji layeya de insanli personya ji fe egal haki de moy femyen ji manyen, ji pia le daykarar na frongi sosyal fronkadam ji maxmo bono jiwali jotay in maxmo dayo huruya,
Whereas the peoples of the United Nations have in the Charter reaffirmed their faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person and in the equal rights of men and women and have determined to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,
Fe kolyo ki Membroli Dexa le sogo vada na dadal, in tonaksyon ton Uncudu Nasyonlar, frongi iji moyli ehtiram ji folo insanli haki ji basili huruya,
Whereas Member States have pledged themselves to achieve, in co-operation with the United Nations, the promotion of universal respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms,
Fe kolyo ki komun aham tem hin haki ji huruya maxim muhim cel pule realgi hin vada,
Whereas a common understanding of these rights and freedoms is of the greatest importance for the full realization of this pledge,
Fe folo, fe nunya, Umumi Tonatatim gongaw hin Totalglobali Deklara tem Insanli Haki kupul komun cele fe dadal tas moy demo ji moy nasyon, celki moy person ji moy organo de sosyaltim, fe na kostante jui hin deklara, har alim ji eskolya, juhudi na frongi ehtiram hin haki ji huruya, ji har darajeli kadam kuto iji nasyonli ji intrenasyonli, na yakingi otosu moyli ji fatoli swikara ji folo, egal intre demo de Membroli Dexa, kupul intre demo de teritori bax otosu jurisdiksyon.
Now, Therefore, THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY proclaims THIS UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS as a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations, to the end that every individual and every organ of society, keeping this Declaration constantly in mind, shall strive by teaching and education to promote respect for these rights and freedoms and by progressive measures, national and international, to secure their universal and effective recognition and observance, both among the peoples of Member States themselves and among the peoples of territories under their jurisdiction.
Moy insan xencu huru ji egal fe sungen ji haki. Ete hare rasona ji yoxin, ji ete ingay na sogo konduta fol ruho fe sodarya.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Moy haki ji huruya kuto bedingya in hin deklara deya moy insan, wal he banpul aloyagi, kama fol rasa, pifuli kolor, jensi, basa, dini, politili or alo ijen, nasyonli or sosyal asel, kam ekonomili, xenculi or alo jotay. Maxpul, nil aloyagi am befale fe basi de politili, jurisdiksyonli or intrenasyonli daraje de dexa or teritori el kuto den person deya, kama to ikawkal, baxya jawgutimya, nenseli krasiane, kam baxya he alo limitexey fe soberenya.
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
Moyte haki jiwa, huruya ji personli anjenya.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
Nilte am bewoju in gulamya or servimusya; gulamya ji gulamli xogyo am beposizin fe moy sesu tipo.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
Nilte am suferi xikenje nor kruel, burinsanli or sungenkal doyday or seza.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Moyte haki na beswikara kupul person fe oko de lega moyloka.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
Moyte egal fe oko de lega, ji moyte haki, wal diskrimin, egal legali garde. Moyte haki egal garde anti he ban diskrimin kuto antigi hin deklara, ji anti he ban provoka cel denpul diskrimin.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Moyte haki efetopul xuli fal kompeten nasyonli hukimutim kos fale kuto antigi basili haki kuto gibedo tas te fal krasiamen or lega.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
Nilte am suferi sebakal aresto, poshurugi or exdexagi.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Moyte haki, har pule egalya, adil ji demoli saypan fal ikawkal ji tarafkal hukimutim, cel na karar tesu haki ji wajibu, ji he ban krimenli iteham anti te.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
(1) Moyte kute itehamdo kos sezable krimen haki na bejadin yozaykal finfe na bejenmin yozaypul fol lega in demoli saypan, in kuto te le taslum moy garanti kuto hajado cel sesu bawey.
(1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
(2) Nilte am bejadin yozaypul fe he ban sezable krimen kos fale or nenfale kuto le no bawhamgi sezable krimen, fol nasyonli or intrenasyonli lega, kuwatu to le beokurgi. Maxmo bala seza am pia no begibe kom dento kuto aplikable kuwatu sezable krimen le beokurgi.
(2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
Nilte am suferi sebakal intreata fe sesu privatoya, famil, ogar or posta, nor atake anti sesu xaref or reputa. Moyte haki legali garde anti denpul intreata or atake.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
(1) Moyte haki na huru harkacu ji ogar fe inya de byen de moy dexa.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Moyte haki na exidi he ban dexa, fe inklusi fe suli to, ji na ruata cel sesu dexa.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
(1) Moyte haki na peti ji na taslum in alo dexa binan of bohay.
(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
(2) Hin haki no celvokable fe kaso fe hukimuli bohay kuto awtenti asel of nenpolitili krimen or of fale kuto antipul fe cele ji principi de Uncudo Nasyonlar.
(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
(1) Moyte haki nasyonya.
(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) Tas nilte ren am sebakal awcudu tesu nasyonya nor nogi haki na alogi tesu nasyonya.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
(1) Femixu ji manixu, wal he ban limitexey kos rasa, nasyonya or dini, haki na gamicu ji xoru famil. Ete hare egal haki fe gamicu, dur gamiya ji fe posgamicu.
(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(2) Gamicu am okur sol fol huru ji pule dongi de nyatune gamili duayen.
(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
(3) Famil is naturali ji basili grupoli unxey de sosyaltim, ji te haki na taslum garde fal sosyaltim ji dexa.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
(1) Moyte haki na suya malaki, iji solo ji fe asosya ton alote.
(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
(2) Tas nilte ren am sebakal awcudu tesu malaki.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
Moyte haki huruya fe fikir, yoxin ji dini; hin haki inklusi huruya na alogi sesu dini or imanu, ji huruya na solo or in komuntim ton alote, ji demoli or privato, vyata sesu dini or imanu har alim, pratika, ibada ji jaxne.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
Moyte haki huruya fe ijen ji vyata; hin haki inklusi huruya na hare ijen wal intreata fal alote, ji na peti, taslum ji haregi informe ji idey daw he ban medya ji wal muhimya tem dexali byen.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
(1) Moyte haki huruya fe xantipul tonata ji asosya.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
(2) Nilte am bemusigi na deya asosyatim.
(2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
(1) Moyte haki na rol in krasi sesu dexa, oro jinji or har hurumo seletido wakilyen.
(1) Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
(2) Moyte haki egal celidi demoli servi in sesu dexa.
(2) Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.
(3) Wole de demo am is basi de awtorita de krasitim; hin wole am bevyata har watumonli ji awtenti tupyoli seleti kuto am okur har moyli ji egal tupyoli haki, ji har sirili tupyo or egaljacipul proceso fe huru tupyo.
(3) The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
Moyte, kupul membro de sosyaltim, haki sosyal anjenya ji, har nasyonli juhudi ji intrenasyonli tonaksyon ji fe dongi ton organisa ji resurso de moy nasyon, moyte haki pia realgi den ekonomili, sosyal ji kulturali haki kuto beharemus cel tesu sungen ji cel huru evolu tesu personya.
Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
(1) Moyte haki ergo, huru seleti sesu ergoxey, adil ji propul ergoli halu ji pia garde anti walergo.
(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
(2) Moyte, wal he ban diskrimin, haki egal paya por egal ergo.
(2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
(3) Moyte kute ergo haki adil ji propul bocan kuto am yakingi, tas seli te ji tesu famil, sonzay kuto laye fe insanli sungen, ji kuto am bebucun, fol haja, alo resurso fe sosyal garde.
(3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
(4) Moyte haki na organisa ji na membrocu in ergoli asosyatim cel na garde sesu muhimxey.
(4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
Moyte haki rahatu ji huru watu, fe inklusi fe rasonapul limitexey fe ergoli satu ji watumonli jaxneli dina ton paya.
Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
(1) Moyte haki jiwali jotay kuto kufi cel sehaya ji bonjotay de seli te ji de tesu famil, fe inklusi fe yengyan, lebas, ogardom, medicili jawgu ji hajado sosyal servi. Moyte haki pia anjenya fe okur fe walergo, bimarya, walabil, gwafuya, lawoya or alo sonxi fe jiwali resurso kos halu ex sesu kowa.
(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(2) Matreya ji niniya hakigi espesyal jawgu ji sahay. Moy nini, kama ete xencu in kam ex gamiya, am taslum sama sosyal garde.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
(1) Moyte haki eskolya. Eskolya am kimakal, minimum fe genoli ji basili fase. Genoli eskolya am okurmus. Teknikali ji profesyonli eskolya am umumimo hareble, ji maxmo gao eskolya egalmo hareble tas moyte fol layeya.
(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
(2) Eskolya am cele na pule evolu insanli personya ji na balagi ehtiram insanli haki ji basili huruya. To am xunjangi aham, tahamul ji dosteya intre moy nasyon, rasali ji dinili grupo, ji am frongi aksyon fal Uncudo Nasyonlar pro hifazi xanti.
(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
(3) Atre haki fe unyum turno na seleti tipo fe eskolya kuto am begibe tas tesu bete.
(3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
(1) Moyte haki na huru rol in kulturali jiwa de komuntim, na furaha arte ji na rol in syensili frongi ji tosu fayda.
(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
(2) Moyte haki garde doduli ji materyal muhimxey kuto resulta of he ban syensili, literaturli or arteli produsi el kuto te le krea.
(2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
Moyte haki sosyal ji intrenasyonli ordenu in kuto haki ji huruya kuto bedingya in hin deklara abil na pule berealgi.
Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.
(1) Moyte hare musi tas komuntim, sol in kuto te abil na huru ji pule evolugi sesu personya.
(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
(2) Fe aplika fe sesu haki ji huruya, moyte am bebaxplasi sol fe den limitexey kuto legali beestabli sol har cele na yakingi ingaypul swikara ji ehtiram haki ji huruya de alote ji na trutigi adil xucyo fe dodu, demoli ordenu ji umumi bonjiwa in demokrasli sosyaltim.
(2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
(3) Hin plu haki ji huruya fe nil kaso aplikable antipul fe cele ji principi de Uncudo Nasyonlar.
(3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
Nilto in hin deklara am betafasir kupul implika ki he ban nasyon, grupo or person hare he ban haki na rol fe he ban aksyonya or na okurgi he ban fale kuto cele na destrui he banto of haki ji huruya kuto bedingya in hinto.
Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.